Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Wales
WITH the UK facing constitutional upheaval Wales can breathe a sigh of relief, after Dafydd Elis-Thomas stepped forward to lead the nation. Having finally realised he is no longer the presiding officer of the National Assembly the Plaid Cymru AM … Continue reading
FORMER Wales football captain Vinnie Jones has been unveiled as the country’s new chief medical officer.
A LABOUR MP has been accused of scoring an own goal after appointing a professional footballer as his official spokesman. Geraint Davies has come under fire after claiming Swansea would overtake Cardiff as Wales’ top city. Former Swansea City star … Continue reading
A NEW ZEALAND rugby writer has been awarded the country’s top journalism honour after revealing Wales are ‘second rate cart horses’ and the ‘village idiots’ of the world game.
PARENTING experts are praising Wales’ top celeb Gavin Henson for his devotion to his children. The reality TV star, who is currently trying to win a place in Wales’ rugby world cup squad, is putting his two young children at … Continue reading
FIRST Minister Carwyn Jones’s hopes of a jolly to New Zealand to watch the Rugby World Cup have been ruined by his political opponents, who plan to give him the shittest seat possible.
A Welsh rugby star has been booted out of the international set up for not eating enough junk food.