Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Swansea
A LABOUR MP has been accused of scoring an own goal after appointing a professional footballer as his official spokesman. Geraint Davies has come under fire after claiming Swansea would overtake Cardiff as Wales’ top city. Former Swansea City star … Continue reading
‘CLEVER’ Swansea Council chiefs appear to have made a BIG mistake in their choice of celebrity to help promote the city.
SWANSEA City thought their recent promotion would see them head for the promised land of the Premier League – but a sneaky contractual obligation means their rise has actually seen them become ENGLISH.
SWANSEA Council has acknowledged that its services are shit, by criticising an unorthodox ‘advertising’ campaign.
A STROPPY teenager has demanded Swansea Council sell the Mayor’s official residence.
TORTURE methods could soon be made available to Welsh courts after calls for a separate legal system in Wales. Swansea University Professor R Gwynedd Parry has said that following the successful referendum on law-making powers for the National Assembly, a separate … Continue reading
FIREFIGHTERS say it could take days to extinguish a pile of burning newspapers set ablaze by scandal struck footballer Ryan Giggs.