Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: South Wales Police
WE take a look at what was said at the collapse of the biggest alleged police corruption trial ever held in the UK. We really couldn’t make it up. Advertisements
ONE of Wales’ most wanted men remains on the loose – years after he changed his name on Facebook and the FBI blocked police from investigating his new profile.
PENSIONERS are to be banned from Cardiff city centre – because they smell of cats and piss. The city council has obtained blanket ASBOs that prevent anybody aged 65 or over from entering the capital’s main shopping district from 8am … Continue reading
POLICE fear they will be unable to cope with the potential for disorder between Dr Who fans and football hooligans when a tourist attraction based on the popular Sci Fi series moves to Cardiff.
THE South Wales Valleys are the ‘milking’ capital of the world, according to figures sure to send a chill down the spine of those who eagerly await a pint of the white stuff every morning.