Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Plaid Cymru
A PLAID Cymru councillor says he is ‘shocked and horrified’ that an intimidating letter posted to him by apparent Muslim extremists snubbed the Welsh language.
WITH the UK facing constitutional upheaval Wales can breathe a sigh of relief, after Dafydd Elis-Thomas stepped forward to lead the nation. Having finally realised he is no longer the presiding officer of the National Assembly the Plaid Cymru AM … Continue reading
LABOUR faces deadlock in the Welsh Assembly after all opposition parties untied to oppose its Christmas party proposals. The Conservatives, Plaid Cymru and someone or something called the Welsh Liberal Democrats, say they are refusing to back the plans for … Continue reading
AN Assembly Member’s dream of a rap career has been dashed after she was banned by her local radio station in a row over bad language. Plaid Cymru AM Elin Jones had hoped to launch an assault on the pop … Continue reading
FIRST Minister Carwyn Jones’s hopes of a jolly to New Zealand to watch the Rugby World Cup have been ruined by his political opponents, who plan to give him the shittest seat possible.
THE hard-up Welsh Government has found a new way to add much needed funds to its coughers – by introducing a tax on swearing.
LOCAL government in North Wales has been divided by the Menai Straits after an angler netted a giant 18 stone fish in the waterway.
ASSEMBLY members say the rocketing cost of holidays is forcing them to jet off to the sun while the institution is in session.
THE Queen has visited the Senedd in Cardiff to congratulate the Welsh Government on running for 12 whole years.