Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Journalism
THE self styled national newspaper of South Wales could be read by absolutely no-one by 2021, according to a ‘journalism academic’.
A NEW ZEALAND rugby writer has been awarded the country’s top journalism honour after revealing Wales are ‘second rate cart horses’ and the ‘village idiots’ of the world game.
A FORMER Mid Wales MP says he is relieved the press and public finally believe he was abducted by aliens. Ex Montgomeryshire MP and celebrity Z-lister Lembit Opik claimed back in 2007 that aliens had contacted him and taken him … Continue reading
CARDIFF City Football Club’s tax woes were exposed in public due to the News Of The World’s rampant hacking of anything, everything and everyone. The Sunday tabloid will publish its final ever edition this Sunday after the British public finally … Continue reading
A SUPER-INJUNCTION banned the Welsh media from making any criticism of former national football team captain Ryan Giggs, it can be revealed.