Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: HRH
WITH the UK facing constitutional upheaval Wales can breathe a sigh of relief, after Dafydd Elis-Thomas stepped forward to lead the nation. Having finally realised he is no longer the presiding officer of the National Assembly the Plaid Cymru AM … Continue reading
WALES has officially run out of sites to show royalty, after Prince Charles was led around a pile of shit yesterday.
THE World’s media has reacted with shock after Prince William was made to work on his 29th birthday. ‘In keeping with Royal practice’ – and the rest of the world – the Duke of Cambridge spent his birthday working.
A RURAL Welsh town has dropped its ambitions of becoming a city after realising it isn’t much bigger than a village. Machynlleth, which is actually in Montgomeryshire even though everyone thinks its somewhere far more Welsh, had made two previous … Continue reading
THE Queen has visited the Senedd in Cardiff to congratulate the Welsh Government on running for 12 whole years.