Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Facebook
ONE of Wales’ most wanted men remains on the loose – years after he changed his name on Facebook and the FBI blocked police from investigating his new profile. Advertisements
A DUMBFOUNDED Facebook user from Mid Wales called 999 after experiencing problems with the social networking site’s new look. Brecon shop owner Peter Casaru called emergency services when he was unable to navigate his way around the controversial new layout … Continue reading
A WELSH teacher is to be stripped of her world record for most births after it emerged she had duped Guinness record chiefs by using the Facebook social networking site. Victoria Jones, a 23-year-old teacher at Ringland Primary School in … Continue reading
A Welsh band’s attempts to commercially hijack the panic over current UK rioting backfired after it led to their arrest and a string of half-arsed attempts at public disorder across the Welsh capital.
A WELSH town has officially been confirmed as the stupidest place in the country after a number of its residents reported that dinosaurs had come out of extinction.
THOUSANDS of residents in South Wales have been left furious that their water supply WASN’T turned off.