Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Energy
PARTS of the South Wales coastline are thought to have literally crumbled with fear at the prospect of a nuclear disaster in the Bristol Channel. Advertisements
MORE and more Welsh residents are claiming to care about the environment in a bid to halt nearby wind farm developments. The latest chapter in this eco-craze comes from Colwyn Bay, where a local resident has started harping on about … Continue reading
ABERYSTWYTH Town Council has shelved plans to create a garden in tribute to its German twin town, instead going all out to grow the world’s tallest sunflower using toxic waste.
WALES has officially run out of sites to show royalty, after Prince Charles was led around a pile of shit yesterday.
LOCAL government in North Wales has been divided by the Menai Straits after an angler netted a giant 18 stone fish in the waterway.
THOUSANDS of campaigners from rural Wales have held a rally outside the Welsh Assembly in Cardiff to protest against electricity.