Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 6 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 7 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 7 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 7 years ago
- Brecon Jazz
- Cardiff City
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- Carwyn Jones
- Chris Evans
- Dinas Powys
- Dr Who
- Dyfed Powys Police
- Gavin Henson
- Hay Festival
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Jacqui Thompson
- Kirsty Williams
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Plaid Cymru
- Port Talbot
- Prince Charles
- Radio 2
- Ryan Giggs
- South Wales Police
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Super injunction
- Swansea City
- Swansea Council
- Tom Jones
- Vale of Glamorgan
- Visit Wales
- Welsh Government
- Welsh language
- Western Mail
Tag Archives: Carwyn Jones
FORMER Wales football captain Vinnie Jones has been unveiled as the country’s new chief medical officer.
WELSH First Minister Carwyn Jones is at the centre of a storm after casting doubt on a popular legend. His shock comments have left supporters dumbfounded and questioning if the Welsh Labour chief had thought his words through before agreeing … Continue reading
A LEADING television psychic has raised serious questions over the Welsh Government’s plan to use its new law making powers to tell the dead what to do. The Government has scrawled plans on a clean, new sheet of A4 white … Continue reading
LABOUR faces deadlock in the Welsh Assembly after all opposition parties untied to oppose its Christmas party proposals. The Conservatives, Plaid Cymru and someone or something called the Welsh Liberal Democrats, say they are refusing to back the plans for … Continue reading
A GOLF course is to be dug up after it was discovered it was being used by working class men. A new dual carriageway will now be laid right through the middle of the British Steel Golf Course in Port … Continue reading
A NEW reality television show will reveal what happens when the Conservative Prime Minister swaps places with his Welsh counterpart, Carwyn Jones the First Minister of Wales.
FIRST Minister Carwyn Jones’s hopes of a jolly to New Zealand to watch the Rugby World Cup have been ruined by his political opponents, who plan to give him the shittest seat possible.
IN the week that Merthyr Tydfil was named the town with the lowest life expectancy in Wales, the Welsh Government has announced radical plans to move its inhabitants to the coast.
ASSEMBLY members say the rocketing cost of holidays is forcing them to jet off to the sun while the institution is in session.
THE Queen has visited the Senedd in Cardiff to congratulate the Welsh Government on running for 12 whole years.