Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
- Brecon Jazz
- Cardiff City
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- Carwyn Jones
- Chris Evans
- Dinas Powys
- Dr Who
- Dyfed Powys Police
- Gavin Henson
- Hay Festival
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Jacqui Thompson
- Kirsty Williams
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Plaid Cymru
- Port Talbot
- Prince Charles
- Radio 2
- Ryan Giggs
- South Wales Police
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Super injunction
- Swansea City
- Swansea Council
- Tom Jones
- Vale of Glamorgan
- Visit Wales
- Welsh Government
- Welsh language
- Western Mail
Tag Archives: Cardiff
FORMER Welsh rugby star Gavin Henson has been suspended by Cardiff Blues after releasing a crate full of venomous snakes on a plane. Henson, who some years ago starred for the Welsh national team, had been travelling on a flight … Continue reading
A PLAID Cymru councillor says he is ‘shocked and horrified’ that an intimidating letter posted to him by apparent Muslim extremists snubbed the Welsh language.
A LABOUR MP has been accused of scoring an own goal after appointing a professional footballer as his official spokesman. Geraint Davies has come under fire after claiming Swansea would overtake Cardiff as Wales’ top city. Former Swansea City star … Continue reading
TEENAGERS face being driven out of a city’s parks if a ban on smoking is imposed, it has been claimed.
WE take a look at what was said at the collapse of the biggest alleged police corruption trial ever held in the UK. We really couldn’t make it up.
ONE of Wales’ most wanted men remains on the loose – years after he changed his name on Facebook and the FBI blocked police from investigating his new profile.
AN image taken by a photographer living in Wales has been chosen for the cover of the world’s best-selling travel guides.
SEEMINGLY homophobic television viewers are appealing for the BBC to pre-warn them of gay content in hit Welsh drama Torchwood.
PENSIONERS are to be banned from Cardiff city centre – because they smell of cats and piss. The city council has obtained blanket ASBOs that prevent anybody aged 65 or over from entering the capital’s main shopping district from 8am … Continue reading
POLICE fear they will be unable to cope with the potential for disorder between Dr Who fans and football hooligans when a tourist attraction based on the popular Sci Fi series moves to Cardiff.