Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Tag Archives: Aberystwyth
A THRIFTY council has been slapped down after asking if it could share use of the toilets at the Welsh Government’s swish new local offices. Cheeky Ceredigion County Council had tried to blag use of the loos and other top … Continue reading
A WELSH language version of US forensics drama CSI is to be axed – as its storylines were too humdrum.
AN Assembly Member’s dream of a rap career has been dashed after she was banned by her local radio station in a row over bad language. Plaid Cymru AM Elin Jones had hoped to launch an assault on the pop … Continue reading
ABERYSTWYTH Town Council has shelved plans to create a garden in tribute to its German twin town, instead going all out to grow the world’s tallest sunflower using toxic waste.