Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Category Archives: North Wales
THE arrival of an alien plant threatening the existence of the famous Great Crested Newt in Wales could be the work of greedy housing developers.
AN Assembly Member is seeking an apology after a row erupted over an embarrassing apparent microphone guff. North Wales AM Mark Isherwood said he was framed by Presiding Officer Rosemary Bulter for a fart that cleared the Welsh Assembly chamber … Continue reading
A NORTH Wales gallery boss is hoping to hire farmers, clergyman and a former professional footballer in order to shoot a twisted remake of the Village People classic YMCA.
TWO women from North Wales say they want the German war veterans they share their council house with dead.
A POPULAR North Wales visitor attraction has returned – bigger and better than ever before.
A CHEF at a North Wales KFC drive-thru has been convicted of conspiring to steal the first ever copy of Colonel Harland Sanders’s secret recipe. A jury at Mold Crown Court decided Arthur Withers was ‘on the inside’ of the … Continue reading
A NORTH Wales landlady is calling in the help of the Ghostbusters to dispel mischievous, horny spirits in her boozer.
A BANGOR man has been jailed for four months after bantering in the pub that he wished to have sexual relations with EastEnders character Heather Trott. David Glyn Jones, of Bangor, Gwynedd, had told friends in the city centre’s Waterloo … Continue reading
GOING on holiday and want to ensure your prized pooch gets extra special TLC while you’re away? A North Wales woman is offering to SLEEP with your dog in your absence.