Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Category Archives: Health
FORMER Wales football captain Vinnie Jones has been unveiled as the country’s new chief medical officer.
TEENAGERS face being driven out of a city’s parks if a ban on smoking is imposed, it has been claimed.
A LEADING television psychic has raised serious questions over the Welsh Government’s plan to use its new law making powers to tell the dead what to do. The Government has scrawled plans on a clean, new sheet of A4 white … Continue reading
HEALTH chiefs have been made to apologise to three men for making them masturbate unnecessarily.
A DANGEROUS adult rhino and four baby elephants are thought to be on the loose in South Wales – and a local slimming group are to blame.
WELSH health chiefs are aiming to breed a pack of Weightwatcher dogs, after being inspired by a giant Labrador who, after losing two stone, forced his owner to do the same. Bitter pooch Lucky was so angry at his owner … Continue reading