Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Category Archives: Education
THE Welsh Government is considering giving up on the Welsh language as it fears it is just too ‘complicated’. The minister with responsibility for the language, Leighton Andrews said the whole Cymraeg thing was getting to be a bit of a pain … Continue reading
GANGSTA rapper Snoop Dogg has been appointed Wales’ first ever young people’s laureate as part of a campaign to increase literacy levels among the nation’s yoof. The ‘Payin’ for Pussy’ star has been appointed amid increasing concerns the popularity of social media … Continue reading
A WELSH teacher is to be stripped of her world record for most births after it emerged she had duped Guinness record chiefs by using the Facebook social networking site. Victoria Jones, a 23-year-old teacher at Ringland Primary School in … Continue reading
GREEDY school children will be made to exercise before getting their chunky hands on fast food as part of new Welsh Government plans. However there are signs of a north-south divide in the interpretation of the guidance with a plan … Continue reading
A STROPPY teenager has demanded Swansea Council sell the Mayor’s official residence.
THE University of Wales plans to cash in on the country’s new tag of ‘Sex Capital of the World’ with a dedicated degree course. That’s after research showed thousands of Welsh men and women are leaving professional jobs and studies … Continue reading
SHOCK figures have shown that the majority of Welsh schoolchildren fail to gain 13 straight A*star grades in their GCSE exams.