Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 7 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 8 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 8 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 8 years ago
- Brecon Jazz
- Cardiff City
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- Carwyn Jones
- Chris Evans
- Dinas Powys
- Dr Who
- Dyfed Powys Police
- Gavin Henson
- Hay Festival
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Jacqui Thompson
- Kirsty Williams
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Plaid Cymru
- Port Talbot
- Prince Charles
- Radio 2
- Ryan Giggs
- South Wales Police
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Super injunction
- Swansea City
- Swansea Council
- Tom Jones
- Vale of Glamorgan
- Visit Wales
- Welsh Government
- Welsh language
- Western Mail
Monthly Archives: November 2011
ONE of Wales’ most wanted men remains on the loose – years after he changed his name on Facebook and the FBI blocked police from investigating his new profile.
AN award winning police officer has been sacked for having sex with a woman at her home while on duty. PC Alonzo Harris-Jenkins, an armed officer in Gwent Police, drove his patrol car to the woman’s home in Caerphilly’s Hispanic … Continue reading
A LEADING television psychic has raised serious questions over the Welsh Government’s plan to use its new law making powers to tell the dead what to do. The Government has scrawled plans on a clean, new sheet of A4 white … Continue reading
HEALTH chiefs have been made to apologise to three men for making them masturbate unnecessarily.
LABOUR faces deadlock in the Welsh Assembly after all opposition parties untied to oppose its Christmas party proposals. The Conservatives, Plaid Cymru and someone or something called the Welsh Liberal Democrats, say they are refusing to back the plans for … Continue reading
A PENSIONER has recalled her childhood as an evacuee in a South Wales mining town – but it wasn’t quite the happy trip down memory lane many expected.
THE arrival of an alien plant threatening the existence of the famous Great Crested Newt in Wales could be the work of greedy housing developers.
A DANGEROUS adult rhino and four baby elephants are thought to be on the loose in South Wales – and a local slimming group are to blame.
AN Assembly Member is seeking an apology after a row erupted over an embarrassing apparent microphone guff. North Wales AM Mark Isherwood said he was framed by Presiding Officer Rosemary Bulter for a fart that cleared the Welsh Assembly chamber … Continue reading
PARTS of the South Wales coastline are thought to have literally crumbled with fear at the prospect of a nuclear disaster in the Bristol Channel.