Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
Tags999 Aberystwyth Anglesey Art Barry Birthday Boxing Brecon Brecon Jazz Cardiff Cardiff City Carmarthenshire County Council Carwyn Jones Chris Evans Conservatives Crime Cymraeg Dinas Powys Dr Who Dyfed Powys Police Economy Energy Facebook Flintshire Football Gavin Henson Gwent Gwynedd Hay-on-Wye Hay Festival HRH Ieuan Wyn Jones Insurance Jacqui Thompson Journalism Kirsty Williams Labour Law Llandudno McDonalds Merthyr Tydfil Montgomeryshire Penarth Pets Plaid Cymru Pontypridd Port Talbot Powys Prince Charles Radio 2 Rhyl Rugby Ryan Giggs S4C South Wales Police Strictly Come Dancing Super injunction Swansea Swansea City Swansea Council Tom Jones Tourism Travel TV Twitter Vale of Glamorgan Visit Wales Wales Weightwatchers Welsh Government Welsh language Western Mail Witchcraft Wrexham WRU
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A NORTH Wales gallery boss is hoping to hire farmers, clergyman and a former professional footballer in order to shoot a twisted remake of the Village People classic YMCA. Advertisements
THE self styled national newspaper of South Wales could be read by absolutely no-one by 2021, according to a ‘journalism academic’.
GANGSTA rapper Snoop Dogg has been appointed Wales’ first ever young people’s laureate as part of a campaign to increase literacy levels among the nation’s yoof. The ‘Payin’ for Pussy’ star has been appointed amid increasing concerns the popularity of social media … Continue reading
A DUMBFOUNDED Facebook user from Mid Wales called 999 after experiencing problems with the social networking site’s new look. Brecon shop owner Peter Casaru called emergency services when he was unable to navigate his way around the controversial new layout … Continue reading
THE Welsh Rugby Union fears it could lose thousands of pounds after it believed it had booked the late king of pop, Michael Jackson to play at the Millennium Stadium. The governing body of the sport in Wales paid £5,000 … Continue reading
‘CLEVER’ Swansea Council chiefs appear to have made a BIG mistake in their choice of celebrity to help promote the city.