Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 6 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 7 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 7 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 7 years ago
- Brecon Jazz
- Cardiff City
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- Carwyn Jones
- Chris Evans
- Dinas Powys
- Dr Who
- Dyfed Powys Police
- Gavin Henson
- Hay Festival
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Jacqui Thompson
- Kirsty Williams
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Plaid Cymru
- Port Talbot
- Prince Charles
- Radio 2
- Ryan Giggs
- South Wales Police
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Super injunction
- Swansea City
- Swansea Council
- Tom Jones
- Vale of Glamorgan
- Visit Wales
- Welsh Government
- Welsh language
- Western Mail
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A CLEVER football chairman who was alleged to have duped football fans with a ‘Golden Ticket’ offer has seen all charges against him dropped.
AN image taken by a photographer living in Wales has been chosen for the cover of the world’s best-selling travel guides.
A WELSH teacher is to be stripped of her world record for most births after it emerged she had duped Guinness record chiefs by using the Facebook social networking site. Victoria Jones, a 23-year-old teacher at Ringland Primary School in … Continue reading
THE two highest profile women in Welsh politics are set to fight each other in a cage. Welsh Lib Dem leader Kirsty Williams has challenged the Conservative Secretary of State for Wales, Cheryl Gillan to go toe to toe with … Continue reading
SWANSEA Council chiefs are so happy about Swansea City’s first Premier League win they have decided to bring Christmas forward by five weeks.
THE X Factor has come under fire after devoting countless hours to dimwit Louis Walsh. The 59-year-old judge, who lives in a single bed council flat in Bridgend, has been shown struggling to tap his fingers to the beat during … Continue reading
TWO women from North Wales say they want the German war veterans they share their council house with dead.
A FORMER soldier has found himself in the firing line with Trading Standards over his new Welsh safaris.
WELSH pensioners are to compete in a Wacky Races-style contest across South Wales in a bid to keep their driving licences.
A POPULAR North Wales visitor attraction has returned – bigger and better than ever before.