Welsh News Not search
- Something for the weekend? First post of 2013 and first in nearly a year from these lazy bastards wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @welshnewsnot 4 years ago
- Minister says #Cymraeg is more 'big problem than dim problem' wp.me/p1AZKt-hg via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- NEW BLOG: Cheers I'll drink to that. Praise for OAP AMs late night drinking sess with mystery chick welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/hot… 5 years ago
- Back with a new blog as #GavinHenson releases snakes on a plane welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/gav… 5 years ago
- Split loyalties for #CraigBellamy in #CarlingCup welshnewsnot.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/my-… 5 years ago
- Brecon Jazz
- Cardiff City
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- Carwyn Jones
- Chris Evans
- Dinas Powys
- Dr Who
- Dyfed Powys Police
- Gavin Henson
- Hay Festival
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Jacqui Thompson
- Kirsty Williams
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Plaid Cymru
- Port Talbot
- Prince Charles
- Radio 2
- Ryan Giggs
- South Wales Police
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Super injunction
- Swansea City
- Swansea Council
- Tom Jones
- Vale of Glamorgan
- Visit Wales
- Welsh Government
- Welsh language
- Western Mail
Monthly Archives: August 2011
A BANGOR man has been jailed for four months after bantering in the pub that he wished to have sexual relations with EastEnders character Heather Trott. David Glyn Jones, of Bangor, Gwynedd, had told friends in the city centre’s Waterloo … Continue reading
POLICE fear they will be unable to cope with the potential for disorder between Dr Who fans and football hooligans when a tourist attraction based on the popular Sci Fi series moves to Cardiff.
HISTORIAN David Starkey has called for the Brecon Jazz Festival to be scrapped – amid fears the annual celebration of black American culture could bring London style riots to the sleepy market town.
BRECON Jazz organisers plan to dupe visitors to this year’s festival with an extra special ‘performance’ by a Scandinavian jazz ensemble. Quirky Danish trio Phronesis are being billed as one of this year’s ‘must-see’ acts for their much-anticipated Pitch Black … Continue reading
GOVERNMENT mail found in a hedge had always intended to be delivered there, it has been confirmed. The confidential Welsh Government papers were discovered in a hedge by a busy body pensioner who was sticking her beak in where it … Continue reading
A Welsh band’s attempts to commercially hijack the panic over current UK rioting backfired after it led to their arrest and a string of half-arsed attempts at public disorder across the Welsh capital.
THE Westminster government has announced plans for local television stations across the UK, with Cardiff set to be amongst the first wave. WNN has had a sneak preview at Kairdiff Telly’s schedule.
PARENTING experts are praising Wales’ top celeb Gavin Henson for his devotion to his children. The reality TV star, who is currently trying to win a place in Wales’ rugby world cup squad, is putting his two young children at … Continue reading
A VISIT Wales campaign to promote the best the country’s tourism industry has to offer has backfired thanks to Facebook.
HEALTH experts have had to admit their dire warnings over the effects of booze and fags are wide of the mark, after a Welsh centenarian revealed them to be the secret to a long and happy life.